Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day!!!  This weekend is officially the start of the summer!  To celebrate, I am headed down to Key West to stay at a friend's house for some R&R and girl time.  While getting ready for the holiday weekend, I honestly haven't been cooking anything Cheese Please worthy :)  Unless you count enormous bowl's of sauteed kale, tomatoes and goat cheese.  If you need something low carb, very healthy yet really quick to cook  - try it out.  It's been my go-to, and I have to admitt I had it 3 times this week and for dinner last night... slight obsessed

Anyways, while I'm away (and hopefully having fabulous meals I will be re-creating for all of you), I'll leave you guys with some great past recipes I think would be phenomenal for this Memorial Day weekend! 

Watermelon Feta Salad - this is so delicious, great for bbq's too
Viet Grilled Chicken - delicious recipe for when you're grilling out
Shrimp Chorizo Burgers - spicy, sultry, yum
Grilled Rum Peaches with Mascarpone Cheese and Orange Blossom Honey - enough said
Chocolate Toffee Shortbread Bars - bringing these delicious guys down with me to Key West!

Have a great weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment